Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kennedy Space Center.

Cross one more school item off my list! Chris and grandpa took the kids to Kennedy Space Center today. Yeah! Typically they go to Daytona USA to see the Nascar stuff. But they have done that for the past several years, so this year it was decided to go to KSC. This was also a great day for it, as it was really sunny outside and they needed a break from the sun. (See earlier post).

They were gone all day....and when they came home they had sooo much information to share. I was very impressed by how much they were able to retain! A very cool day...and they got to meet an astronaut too!

What did I do all day? I hung out with my mom, went shopping and saw a matinee. Then we cooked steaks on the grill with baked potatoes. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain, so we'll make it a family game day . We brought the Wii, so hopefully everyone will enjoy playing it! lol!

5 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! I love that you are now a pro fishing baiter. I love to fish but still don't like to bait - especially if it's alive!! You're my hero!

jeannie said...

Hey Jackie, It sounds as if you guys are having so much fun. Reading your post makes me want an vacation RIGHT NOW! (LOL)

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I can't wait to take my guys to the Kennedy Space Center. That has been on our "list" for a while. It sounds like you are really enjoying your time in Florida and making wonderful family memories.

Becky and Keith said...

What a great vacation!! I hope you are getting some rest and relaxation in there too! :-)

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Jackie, do your guys have any suggestions about what is a "must-see" at the Kennedy Space Center? We're going to Orlando next month and this is on our agenda!

Thanks, Kim