First I HAVE to say a huge thank you to my friend Susan! Seriously, I can't thank her enough... she came over to my house and while all our children played, she helped me sort through and price a ton of clothing. For over 3 hours! I know I wouldn't have gotten it all done by myself, and it goes so much faster and is much more fun to accomplish with a friend. Susan was a blessing to me..... in a very real way.
Chris and I worked tonight on hanging all those clothes. It was a job, but not nearly as time consuming as pricing them. (grin) I am hoping it doesn't rain the day of the sale, but it isn;t looking good. 50% chance of scattered showers. It has rained every Saturday for the past 3 weeks. How do I know, because baseball has been delayed or canceled each week. Not a good track record for this coming Saturday. Maybe it will hold off until the evening. So anyway, I took some pictures of our garage. Here they are: Oh yeh, and Chris built those clothing racks out of wood and rebar. How is that for innovative?! Do you like the bikes in the dining room? They had to go somewhere!





Chris and I worked tonight on hanging all those clothes. It was a job, but not nearly as time consuming as pricing them. (grin) I am hoping it doesn't rain the day of the sale, but it isn;t looking good. 50% chance of scattered showers. It has rained every Saturday for the past 3 weeks. How do I know, because baseball has been delayed or canceled each week. Not a good track record for this coming Saturday. Maybe it will hold off until the evening. So anyway, I took some pictures of our garage. Here they are: Oh yeh, and Chris built those clothing racks out of wood and rebar. How is that for innovative?! Do you like the bikes in the dining room? They had to go somewhere!





4 comments:
We had a BLAST helping out!! Praying for ABUNDANT sales!!
I think you might be able to adopt 4 kids with the amount of stuff you have for your garage sale! :-) Love the clothes racks - the hubby did great! Good luck this weekend - tell the rain to come my way!
4 kids... lol! right... although I've never met anyone who made $85,000 in a yard sale. :-)
I would had came to help. Oh well! I am glad that you got the help you needed.
I hope the rains stays away too!
Post a Comment