Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Day!

Nope, it's not a referral....but we received our economic stimulus check in the mail yesterday! We were concerned as we heard several people did not recieve theirs and a bunch were misdirected by the IRS. But ours arrived ahead of schedule! Woohoo! It's already headed to the bank for our adoption fund.

And speaking of that fund, I think we need to raise about $10,000 more for our adoption. I believe that will be enough, but you never know. I have no idea how we will accomplish this...but I will keep working on it! I'm not sure if we qualify for grants, but I will check that out as well.

We've already had 3 yard sales, and are in the process of making cards to fundraise. Maybe I can sell those cards outside of Walmart? I bet if we fundraised outside of Walmart we could raise a lot of money. Hmmm... it's a definite thought!

1 comments:

lifelaughterchaos said...

I heard about a family that sold lollipops outside of Sam's club for a $1 a peice and made like $300in an hour. It's not $10000, but more than a $100 an hour is pretty darn good!

You are reinspiring me for fundraising.