Just have a few minutes to say, that I am sooo not ready for our regular routine yet. We have started basketball and since the boys are on the same team it is way easier! That is the one thing that is pretty darn easy.
But adding in all our regular activities and the practice for those at home... well I'm just not ready. It's the persistent "reminding" (not nagging, oh no Mom's don't nag do they?) "Reminding" to practice piano, do there Spanish, practice recorder and make sure they have done AWANA. This on top of our regular schooling. While I love these activities for the boys, I sometimes wish they were fewer. Especially now that I have a little one to tend to, and some of these activities fall right in the middle of nap time. Bleck!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know what you mean.. I scheduled as much as I could on one day for that very reason! ;-) It makes for one long day instead of stressing the other 4 days trying to squeeze in school work.
Yes, life gets busy. It is amazing how the addition of one child adds so much laundry and extra time getting ready. You will get the hang of it soon!
We need some updated pictures.
Wow, you are busy but your kids will be so well rounded because of all the great activities you have them in. :)
Kim
www.prudhomme-family.blogspot.com
uugh. you remind me why i said no activities for the spring (personally i hate them even when bringing a new child into our home has nothing to do with it!)
hang in there!
Post a Comment