
I want to post some photos soon...maybe tonight... but for now I just have time to write that it's been a good day. Monday and Tuesday were incredibly long.... so this is a welcome relief!
Ds3 ate his breakfast and lunch well..... I don't know why, but that is always such a relief to me. He is doing the typical toddler stuff (one minute he likes something, the next minute he hates it). Just the typical stuff that my boys did too... but today breakfast and lunch were a breeze. He had eggs, cereal and a 1/2 an english muffin for breakfast with his juice. Lunch was 3 homemade meatballs, organic peach yogurt and applesauce. He LOVES my homemade meatballs which is a great thing, because everyone else does too. This will be a great staple to fall back on, and will help him with eating his textured table food.
Naptime today was great. He always wants me to sing to him, and he lets me hold his little hand now as I rock him in the cradle position. This is the hand that he sucks his fingers on to self- soothe. Each time I stop singing he looks at me and says "more". So, I sing again. Sometimes he wants his hand back, but today he fell asleep after about 25 minutes of singing/rocking. He fell asleep in my arms, while I held his hand. He startled himself when I stopped singing, looked at me groggily to see where exactly he was... and then snuggled back down into my arms to sleep some more. Oh, how I hated to finally put him in his crib! But, I had more schooling to do and some things to get ready for this evening... (me included).
So, there...that's my quick post on how our day went so far today. I'm off of here to get cleaned up... (me and the house.) :-)
Ds3 ate his breakfast and lunch well..... I don't know why, but that is always such a relief to me. He is doing the typical toddler stuff (one minute he likes something, the next minute he hates it). Just the typical stuff that my boys did too... but today breakfast and lunch were a breeze. He had eggs, cereal and a 1/2 an english muffin for breakfast with his juice. Lunch was 3 homemade meatballs, organic peach yogurt and applesauce. He LOVES my homemade meatballs which is a great thing, because everyone else does too. This will be a great staple to fall back on, and will help him with eating his textured table food.
Naptime today was great. He always wants me to sing to him, and he lets me hold his little hand now as I rock him in the cradle position. This is the hand that he sucks his fingers on to self- soothe. Each time I stop singing he looks at me and says "more". So, I sing again. Sometimes he wants his hand back, but today he fell asleep after about 25 minutes of singing/rocking. He fell asleep in my arms, while I held his hand. He startled himself when I stopped singing, looked at me groggily to see where exactly he was... and then snuggled back down into my arms to sleep some more. Oh, how I hated to finally put him in his crib! But, I had more schooling to do and some things to get ready for this evening... (me included).
So, there...that's my quick post on how our day went so far today. I'm off of here to get cleaned up... (me and the house.) :-)
8 comments:
It was so awesome to read about your good day! Just picturing him falling asleep holding your hand made my heart melt. God is good!
He's so cute! How sweet to be able to cradle him!
So sweet. I love the cuddle times. How fun that ds3 is letting you cradle him while singing. Holding hands was always a favorite of mine too!
He is such a pretty baby. I know boys aren't supposed to be "pretty" but he really is!
I just found your posts on my blog and to answer your question..yes, we do have to get visas for each trip individually; however the last two trips we will get a dual entry visa.
What a cutie! I'm glad things are progressign so well. :-)
This post brought tears to my eyes.
Your love for him is so beautiful.
What a cool picture of Christ's love for us!!!
Hope to see you soon~
I always hate puttig Daniel in his crib when he's asleep in my lap! I think I could hold him forever - they are just so sweet sleepinh like that! Glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment