Below is my first attempt at a video on blogger. I hope it works! This is what I mean when I say ds3 is babbling. I can't WAIT to understand exactly what he is saying. He was having one interesting conversation....... that's for sure!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
That is so cute! He's sure got a lot to say!
That is so cute. How old is he? Colby does the same thing and I know there is meaning behind it. Boy I wish I knew what he was saying. HOpefully soon we will get some words.
Melissa
Awwww, he is just PRECIOUS!!!
Jackie,
He is obviously explaining the process for cold fusion...and how safe and easy it would be if we just figured it out!
Seriously, what a cutie-patootie! He just looks so happy--I'm so glad.
hugs!
What a sweetie - he'll be talking more and more and you'll understand more and more before long! BTW - Daniel is wearing that exact same shirt, color and all, today!
How cute! He's sure got a lot to say about something. He'll probably be talking your ear off with words you can understand in no time.
He is soooo precious! He is definitely saying something. I love how he is just chatting away lying on your legs. So heartwarming!
Cute, cute, cute!
that is so cute! it brought tears to my eyes!!
Oh Jackie, that video is just adorable. He is quite the chatterbox!
I could watch this over and over again...and I just might! Precious.
How funny! And he looks soo serious! Hope all are doing weel and you have been able to avoid the flu. God Bless -
My favorite part was how comfortable he is in your lap!!!! That was sooo sweet. Lexi babbles like that a lot too, but only very briefly. The boys think she is speaking Russian. It's fun to hear, even if we have no idea what it means.
Have you ever the movie "Baby Geniuses" or something like that. It was a cute but cheesy movie. If not, you should rent it sometime. That's what I was reminded of when I played the video. :0)
Precious, Jackie! Just precious to see him come out of his shell as you have loved him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is just great!
Post a Comment