Well, this is my last post on our adoption blog. I have been wanting to set up a new blog that is for our family for almost a year. I've finally found the time to set it up.... so I'm going to close down this blog. I'll leave it up though so that any future adoptive parents going to Russia who stumble across it, might find some useful information.
I'm hoping to make a book out of all of these memories... so I have them forever. That will probably take another year... before I get around to it!
So, here is the link of the new blog. New Blog Link....
If you head on over leave me a message to say "Hey! or Hi! or Howdy! or What's up!" Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will definitely look at your new blog. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
Melissa
I'll be subscribing to your new blog!! I know your blog will help others in the future!
Post a Comment