Saturday, December 22, 2007

Done with Physical Therapy...yeah!

This past Thursday was the last day of PT for my ankle! For those of you who don't know, I sprained/and slightly fractured my ankle at the end of June. June 30th to be exact. I have come so far in regards to the range of motion and strength in my anklee/foot. I am going to miss the people I worked with 2x a week in therapy. It has been a real joy getting to know them. The ankle is not quite 100% yet, but I can do many exercises at home, and it will continue to strengthen. I will be writing a letter to the physician who referred me there, to say how exceptional the people are and the therapy provided. I think it's important to provide that positive feedback, and I do whenever I feel strongly about it!

So yeah for my ankle! I'm starting to walk more (as in exercise), and it's holding up pretty well!


0 comments: