Friday, July 4, 2008
One more card
Well, if you can stand it here is another card I made. This one is soooo sweet. It looks like a pretty vintage style card. The ribbed texture ribbon adds great visual depth. I originally left off the buttons, but they lend themselves well to this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All of your cards are so pretty! You're very talented!
Girl... you have turned into a MONSTER! Trust me. I started small - really small and now I own six bazillion pieces of paper, stamps and stickers in all shapes and sizes, machines, different paper cutters, buttons, eyelets... you name it! It's an ADDICTION! Next time you come my way, let me know ahead of time and I'll take you to Archivers - start saving now! Your cards are beautiful - I love them! Keep up with the good work! There is so much you can do with cards! :-)
Post a Comment