Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Playing Around

My friend Becky is in Russia right now and I have been really impressed with her ability to create slideshows set to music, and video.... and well just slide shows in general. So, I am playing around with that so I will know how to do it all when we get to Russia.

I just made a slideshow of my cards, but I want to make one of our recent trip to an amusement park. I got some great photos there.... First I have to figure out how to set it to music. Any insight would be very appreciated. :-)

1 comments:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Check out onetruemedia.com. You have to register, but it is free and very user friendly. In fact, after you download the your photos and video clips, it will put them into a slide show for you automatically with all the fades and tranisitions, plus music. You can then customize each frame if you want to and/or change the music. They have a pretty good selection to choose from or you can down load your own music files. On my first attempt, I made a 4 minute video in about 15 minutes. (I've spent weeks working with other programs.) As with any site, there are premium features you can purchase, but the standard features have everything I need right now.

P.S. I love your cards. You are so creative!

P.S.S. I enjoyed seeing your curriculum choices too! I may have to copy a few of your ideas :0)