Thursday, August 28, 2008

And It's Off!!!

By the time I post this entry our dossier will be off in the air to arrive at our agency’s office. It will get there just in time to be reviewed page by page and then hand carried via airplane back to Russia. Wooohoooo!!

If you knew how many things we had to accomplish to get this done.... It was a miraculous feat! I shouldn’t be surprised, as we shared it with our Sunday school class and a few close prayer warriors. We knew it was almost humanly impossible, the key being humanly…. I am reminded of the verse “But with God all things are possible”! Sunday we didn’t even have a home study. By Wednesday not only did we have a home study, but all the rest of the documents we needed.

So, it’s complete......the home study and the dossier! As of Saturday, our paperwork will be in Russia! A HUGE thanks to my friend Kim who kept me sane during some key moments of the recent paperwork stress…. And my sister who just listened to me vent as I talked through all we needed to get accomplished!

8 comments:

Mary and Michael said...

Congrats Jackie! You really got through all that paperwork so quickly, you made it sound easy! It’s wonderful that you can be registered so soon. I’m excited for you. Things are definitely moving in the right direction now.

Troy and Rachel said...

From Daniel - "Fan-tatic" His new favorite word is fantastic, but he can't quite get it all out yet! Since that is my favorite word now also, I will have to say it toyou also "Fantastic!!" Congrats on getting that new dossier done.

Paper Dali said...

That's such good news! I was happy to read it. Prayers keep rollin' heavenward for ya'll.

lifelaughterchaos said...

congrats! what an awesome feeling! i STILL don't have mine off as I wait for INS

btw, you may want to consider google reader. i put all of the blogs i read there....that way i can log in from anywhere. i spent so much time changing everything when i got my laptop (all of my blogs were stayed under favorites)...so that way if you do change blogs or have problems again you can still read others.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Praying that things continue to fall into place so smoothly.

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Wow, how amazing that you could pull together an entire dossier in record time! God is so good!

Mama Fish said...

Kim- Our social worker said we set the record for the fastest she has ever done.

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I believe it! It's like you were an Olympian breaking the world record! Go Team Jackie!

(Okay, maybe I'm having Olympics withdrawals ;0)