I had to use my husbands computer this evening while he downloads some stuff for our trip tomorrow. So, I checked my blog and low and behold what do I see? The Upgrade template button! Seems that little icon or button is not working with anyone who has IE version 6. Dh has IE-7.... so the button showed up! I also read on the help board that it shows up with Firefox as well. Whatever....my blog is slightly messed up again, but the bones are back to the Layout mode. Yeah! I had a nice little lesson in HTML while I waited anyway.
More stress on the paperwork front. One page of our home study was incorrect. The financial that has to match with Chris' s employment letter. I can't believe I caught it this evening. I will have to get it fixed tomorrow morning, before we make the trip to have it apostilled! UGH! I am sooo not looking at anything else before we leave tomorrow! I don't even want to know if there is a mistake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment