Thanks to everyone for posting comments about carrying your laptop in country. Good stuff to know! I will absolutely be using MSWord and then pasting into my blog to save on internet time.
Goals for the week: Now that Skype is up and running and my dad is enjoying talking to me via webcam, it's time to tackle another technical job. I'm going to figure out how to upload video from our camera to the computer. Then I'm going to figure out how to send it in an email. I think this will be really helpful if we need to send video of our children to the IAD Dr we are going to work with here in the states. Plus I want to send family video of our trip too! So that is my technical goal... wish me luck as I'm not really that techy as they say.
We will also be contacting and confirming our IAD physician. That is a must handle this week!
The first set of fingerprints went out yesterday, and later this week we will drive to get the other set done. I still need to label the children's photo albums. I have the albums already.... Here is a picture here.

It's a busy week on the adoption front, just handling all the little details. I just don't want to have to do all this little stuff when we get the call with travel dates. I'll have enough to do when that happens!
2 comments:
Hi Jackie,
Sorry that I didn't leave my email address--duh! It's crburbee@yahoo.com. Thanks so much, and good luck getting everything ready!
Jackie,
I love the photo albums. I'm still so excited for your family.
BTW, are you still selling notecards??
Post a Comment