So, Saturday evening she and her husband and kids come to my house with meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn casserole, salad and yummy dessert. First I have to say Chris absolutely LOVES meatloaf, and I never make it. I'm not sure why, it's actually easier than making my Italian meatballs. So, he was thrilled and he loved everything we had, but especially the meatloaf!
Stephanie was thinking about what ds3 might like to eat. She thought the corn casserole might be good, because her littlest guy likes to eat that. I had no idea what ds3 would do, as you never know what a toddler is going to decide to eat. Well let me tell you, he LOVED the corn casserole! As in two fists trying to get it in his mouth. LOL!
Here are a few photos just for you Stephanie, of how much he enjoyed this yummy dish! (I don't have photos of Chris eating the meatloaf, though... but that's okay, he didn't look nearly as cute!) LOL!


3 comments:
THAT MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! The recipe is on my blog so you can make it for him all the time.
Love you, Jackie.
So sweet! Isn't it wonderful to have a great friend? I love corn casserole too. ;-)
What a cutie! It looks as though he loved the casserole!
Post a Comment