Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Picture Post....

This is what some of our days look like here at our house. We homeschool, so you'll find ds3 with us wherever we are in the house. Sometimes we're in the living room, sometimes the kitchen or dining room, sometimes the playroom, and yes we have even been known to use the actual homeschooling room from time to time. Here are some photos of ds3 with his older brothers, who just love him so much!

This one is in the actual schoolroom...


A little math and a little scribbling.....


Reading time.... Baby Einstein Farm animals

Coming down for yum-yums... all smiles!

Lunch time!


Reading a story before dinner....


Okay, I can read it myself now....


End of day snuggling on the big comfy chair watching what else? Baby Einstein Farm Animals!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
These pictures are absolutely precious!! I love how the two older boys are so proud of their little brother. You are one great mom.

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Aren't big brothers just the greatest? It's amazing how one can do math with a little brother in his lap. I need to know his secret!

Nekey said...

The one on the stairs is my favorite. :) Very nice pics! Do I dare say that ds3 has grown already? He is such a cutie and your boys ar very handsome!

Anonymous said...

You have such a sweet family.

Mary and Michael said...

Jackie,

Those are such cute photos of your boys. I'm so glad he is getting along so well with his older brothers.

Stephanie said...

All 3 of your boys are just delights. How God has blessed you and how you bless your children!
Would still love to get together!!

jeannie said...

those pictures are just to sweet...

Nichole said...

Your 2 oldest are the sweetest with kids younger than them. Kiara loved playing with them. I wish we would have got to get together more while we were in Russia. Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures!

Carey and Norman said...

Love the photos from your days home schooling. I always thought I'd enjoy teaching my children too. There are so many opportunities and subjects you can teach that are not taught in school. Glad ds3 is joining in on the fun!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

The pictures are great. Your boys look like they are getting along so well and it is always wonderful to see the attention and love that children give to each other. So happy for you.

Kristine