I guess that title pretty much sums it up. :-) (They need better smiley faces on blogger). Anyway, I have been horrible about keeping up with my blog. I have two posts I'd like to do and an update on ds3.... but I haven't found the words... nor my camera cable to upload photos of our recent trip to Florida.
Hopefully I'll find both the cord and some words and get some updates on here soon.
Jackie
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hurry back soon!
My camera cable goes missing a lot too and the cord bandit is only 31 inches tall.
I miss you!!! I was at Publix yesterday and kept hoping I'd run into you. :o)
Can't wait to hear about your trip! Find that cord!!!
I was starting to wondering which side you fell off of...
I definitely understand...I've been so behind lately. I hope you had a good trip to Florida! That sounds fun!
I think I need to make a post with the same title . . .
When I saw the title of this post..I totally expected to see a newspaper with this headline...like Star magazine or something...ha.
Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Post a Comment