I was getting ready to do an update on our little man.... but today he has been in quite a mood. We are definitely seeing attachment disorder from him and there is no rhyme or reason (that we can figure out) as to the why's or when's it rears itself. This morning has been a particularly challenging morning... so I'm not in the best positive frame of mind to write an update.
There have been a lot of positives.... but having adopted a 2 year old, there are definitely many hurdles that we have to overcome. Seems like it goes in stages.... fine for awhile and then "Boom" we have a day of meltdowns. Have I mentioned this is hard???
Ah well.... thankfully it's the weekend and Chris is here to help out. :-)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praying for you... you have come so far!
Praying for you Jackie....and yes it's harder than anyone ever shared with us and harder than we could have ever imagined.
testing again
Post a Comment