We are BIG Pittsburgh Penguins fans here at this house.... we love to watch hockey. It's such a fun fast-paced sport! Anyway, we had a little family party for the Pengs because they were down 2-1 in the playoffs against the Capitals. Chris thought they were on TV on one of the main networks...but they weren't. By that point the boys had already made signs and banners and were excited for our party. So, Chris found it on the net and borrowed a projector to put the game on our living room wall. It was a fun night.....they won! It's definitely one we will remember! Here are some photos:
The boys made small flags of the players names to decorate each cupcake.
Close-up of the cupcakes....






3 comments:
That is awesome. I love hockey too. I grew up going to Hartford Whaler games. Now I like to watch NY Rangers.
Melissa
You are so creative! It looks like you had a blast.
Testing again
Post a Comment