Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scrapping a blog header

Edit: I'm editing to add that I think I need photoshop to really do what I want to do... so the blog re-vamp will have to wait for now. :-)

If anyone has a clue how to do this... will you let me know? Is there a site where I can get a layout with photos??? I am working on changing my blog and am trying to find a scrap type header.... Help is definitely needed!

4 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Sorry I can't help. I love your wall paper and border though (I only change colors on mine to match my header picture...ha).

Tracey said...

Hi Jackie! If you go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com - where you got your background, there are answers there about setting up a header. I've been working on one too, but it's a little harder than I thought. Let me know if you find something you like! Tracey

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

shabby blogs has some headers that you can download but I have no idea what to do with them afterwards...hope you can figure it out and educate me!

Mamosa said...

http://interactimage.com/

Jackie,
Try the above. It's how I did my blog header. I know I could've added pictures to it somehow, but I never did and never went back to explore some more. Of course, if you use Photoshop, it would be the easier way to do it.